LEMENS & PARTNERS attaches the utmost importance to the protection of the privacy
and personal data of its clients and candidates (hereinafter, the “Personal Data” or
simple, clear and complete information on how we process and use your personal data.
It covers the various operations carried out:
In the context of our recruitment operations
In the context of our training and coaching services
In the context of our commercial relations with our partners
2. Person in charge of processing
Within the framework of our activities, personal data is processed by LEMENS &
PARTNERS, a company registered in France and recorded in the Paris Trade and
Companies Register under number 522 694 603, whose registered office is at 68
boulevard Flandrin 75016 PARIS.
For all of these processing operations, LEMENS & PARTNERS acts as a data controller
within the meaning of the applicable regulations on personal data and in particular the
EU Regulation 2016/679.
If you have any questions about how we use your Personal Data, you can contact us at
the following email address: email@example.com
3. How do we collect your data?
The nature and amount of Personal Data we collect varies depending on the purpose of
Generally, we collect Data either directly from you:
When you contact us directly to send us your CV, portfolio or any other information in
the context of recruitment;
When you apply on a job search site;
When you register for one of our training courses or coaching sessions;
When you contact us via the contact form available on our website.
We also collect data indirectly. For example, when you post your profile on professional
or job search platforms, and we add it to our database in the context of a current or
4. What data do we collect and why?
The Personal Data collected by LEMENS & PARTNERS is used for specific purposes.
We do not collect sensitive information in the context of our recruitment operations and,
in general, we take care to limit the collection of Data to what is strictly necessary.
As part of our recruitment activities on behalf of our clients, we collect Contact
Data (name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, etc.). We
also collect Professional Data: those that appear on your CV, in your books or various
works (qualifications and skills, professional experience, expectations related to your job
search, diplomas, languages spoken, etc.). We enrich your profile as we go along, when
new elements influencing recruitment appear, during our exchanges or when you
publish new information on professional social networks.
We may also collect such Data as part of our own recruitment operations, in order to fill
a position internally.
This Data allows us, for example, to communicate with you during the recruitment
process, to present your profile to recruiters or to propose other offers corresponding to
your experience and expectations.
This Data processing is based on the execution of pre-contractual measures or a
Organizing your travel to meet a recruiter. We may sometimes need to organize your
travel to meet a recruiter interested in your profile.
In this context, we collect administrative Data (passport number, visa, etc.) if the
recruiter is abroad, and economic and financial Data (bank account details) in order to
reimburse you for the expenses you may incur.
These Data processing operations are based on the execution of pre-contractual
measures or a contract.
Managing the registration to one of our trainings or coaching. We process your
Personal Data when you register to one of our trainings or coaching, via the online
registration form. We collect Contact Data (last name, first name, email address, postal
address, telephone number, etc.) in order to communicate with you.
This Data processing is based on the execution of our contract with you.
As part of our communication operations. When you register for one of our training
courses or coaching sessions, we may contact you afterwards to send you our
newsletter and communicate about our news.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking on the link at the end of
Management of our contractual relations. We collect Personal Data concerning you
when you contract with us as a client or service provider.
In this context, LEMENS & PARTNERS collects Personal Data relating to the company’s
contact person(s) (surname, first name, professional e-mail address, professional
telephone number) as well as to the person(s) signing the contract (surname, first name,
This Data processing is based on the execution of our contract.
5. Recipients of the data
Your personal data is only used by authorized employees of LEMENS & PARTNERS for
the purposes presented above.
LEMENS & PARTNERS undertakes never to transmit your Personal Data to third parties
for reasons unrelated to these purposes.
Thus, your Data is only transmitted to the categories of persons listed below:
- To our clients, when you have authorized us to do so, always in the context of recruitment.
- To service providers we use in the course of our business, including IT service providers. This includes providers of hosting platforms and services, maintenance and technical support services for our databases, etc.
- To legal bodies, in order to comply with our own legal and regulatory obligations.
We do not offer or sell your Personal Data to third parties.
6. International Data Transfers
LEMENS & PARTNERS has an international vocation and recruits for clients all over the
world. We may therefore share your Personal Data with our clients located outside the
European Economic Area (“EEA”) as part of our recruitment operations.
However, such transfers are exceptional and are only made if you have consented or
because they are necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
Apart from these cases, LEMENS & PARTNERS does not transfer Data outside the
7. Data retention period
We only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for
which it was collected or to meet our legal obligations.
Data collected in the context of recruitment is retained for 2 years after our last contact
with you. However, if you authorize us to do so, we will retain your data for a longer
period of time for future recruitment purposes.
Data from our training/coaching clients is kept for 3 years after the last contact.
In addition, contractual documents are kept for 5 years and invoices and other
accounting documents are kept for 10 years to comply with our legal obligations in this
When we no longer need to use your personal data, we delete it from our systems and
8. Data security
LEMENS & PARTNERS is committed to protecting the Personal Data of its clients and
candidates against any loss, destruction, alteration, access or unauthorized disclosure.
Our teams are aware of the RGPD and the security rules to be observed when
collecting, storing and transmitting Personal Data.
To this end, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures, with
regard to the nature of the Data and the risks that their processing involves, to preserve
the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data.
These measures may include practices such as limited access to the Data by staff,
contractual guarantees in the event of recourse to an external service provider, regular
reviews of our practices and procedures, physical and/or logical security measures
(secure access, authentication process, back-up copies, anti-virus software, firewall,
9. Your rights
You have a number of rights concerning your Personal Data. You can exercise them by contacting us via the contact form available at the following address:
- Right of access, rectification and deletion – you have the right to request access to the Personal Data we hold about you and to obtain a copy. To comply with your request, we will ask you to prove your identity;
- Right of rectification – if you find that any of the Data we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may contact us to request rectification;
- Right of deletion – in certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your Data be deleted from our systems. Unless we have a legitimate reason to continue processing or storing it, we will do our best to comply with your request;
- Right to data portability – under certain conditions, you have the right to receive any Personal Data you have provided to us in a structured format;
- Right to limit processing – you have the right to restrict a processing of your Data if: you dispute the accuracy of your Personal Data, until we have taken sufficient steps to correct or confirm its accuracy; we no longer need your Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the data to bring, assert or defend against legal claims; or you have objected to the processing on grounds relating to your legitimate interests pending verification of whether our legitimate and compelling grounds for further processing override those interests ;
- Right to object to the processing on the basis of legitimate interests ;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés either via the following URL https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes or by post (3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07).