For a French luxury cosmetics brand, we are looking for a copywriter.
Based in Paris, you will work with the international marketing teams on all major written content, from initial concept to publicity headlines, internal communication documents (eg. sales leaflets, selling points) or external communication (eg. press releases).
Formulate innovative concepts
- Drawing from product development briefs, propose a design of concepts (mise en forme) for content that will have impact and precision, and a developed story that is differentiating and unique.
- Synthesize marketing and communication concepts into simple and evocative hooks.
Define the writing/editorial style (« tone of voice »)
- High-end, but concrete
- Signature of the brand, mirroring the visual style
- Develop a brand-specific glossary
Guarantee the coherence of texts developed by International Marketing
- Ensure consistency of texts, product names, definitions, titles, and translations between the various communication mediums (operational marketing, digital, training, POS, press…)
- Work with the internal creation studio on specific briefs for content development
- 5+ years of experience of professional experience in copywriting; beauty sector (highly preferred)
- 4 or 5-year degree course in copywriting, English, journalism, etc.
- Native English speaker, working proficiency in French
- Very strong written English skills are essential
- Ability to write for various mediums of communication: website story telling, publicity, editorials, magazine articles and interviews, social media content, etc.
- Microsoft Office, Professional Software Programs (Illustrator, Photoshop)