We are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join an international brand specialized in solid board for luxury packaging.
Are you analytic strong, proactive, enthusiastic, passionate and a team player? If you are, this job is made for you !
- Define an annual research plan to collect relevant information from internal source as well as from customers, competition, retail and shopper/consumer.
- Select and propose relevant methodologies to collect data (ad hoc research, data purchase and workshops).
- Collect, analyze and deliver in the most effective format insights to support marketing, sales and innovations strategies.
- Ensure all research are delivered on time and on budget.
- Work closely with sales teams to share best practices and to lead a monthly forum with this audience.
- Consolidate market insights and ensure a central, structured collection and consolidation of local market insights.
- Follow Luxury Packaging innovation and design trends in the market to be able to strengthen our value proposition and quickly respond to future changes.
- Identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations and to find new ways to attract new customers, maximize value of existing customers, and retain the most profitable ones.
- Strong analytical and numerical ability, able to analyze and interpret data, evaluate data and make recommendations based on data and market trends.
- Capacity to develop and evolve long-term strategies while driving tactical.
- Excellence in project management, planning and execution.
- Knowledge and experience of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently and effectively under tight time constraints and deliver accurate results.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.